- Have you suffered an injury that was someone else’s fault?
- Have you suffered an accident at work?
- Have you been involved in a Road Traffic Accident?
- Have you had a cycling accident? – see our Cycle Accident Service Blog
- Have you been a victim of assault?
- Do you want to bring an action against the Police for wrongful imprisonment or assault?
- Are you a victim of crime and do you want to claim compensation for the injuries you suffered?
- Have you been injured on a defective footpath, road or in someone else’s premises?
- Has a faulty product or appliance injured you?
These are cases where our Personal Injury Team will be able to assist you to recover compensation.
The Personal Injury Team is led by Patrick Spence and Myles Hickey. Patrick Spence is an experienced personal injury lawyer and further specialises in cycle accident claims. Myles has more than thirty years of experience of practising in Personal Injury Law and is a Fellow of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). He is a contributing editor to one of the leading professional journals on personal injury law. Myles and Patrick are both accredited as specialists by The Law Society Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme.
- Tell you if you have a claim
- Estimate the likely level of compensation for your injury
- Identify other losses and expenses you may recover
- Estimate how long your claim is likely to take, which depends on the severity of your injuries
- Advise you if an interim payment is possible
- Advise you about recovery and early payment of treatment/rehabilitation costs
- Obtain an appropriate expert opinion where necessary
- Negotiate with your opponent
- Pursue court proceedings where necessary
What will it cost?
Legal Aid from the Government is no longer available for most personal injury claims including criminal injury claims. It remains available for some breach of duty claims, such as child abuse in institutions.
Legal Expenses Insurance
Under any existing motor insurance or household insurance you may have legal expenses cover. Please bring any insurance policies to your first appointment so we can check if you have any suitable cover that might fund your case.
No Win, No Fee (Conditional Fee Agreement)
We may be able to act for you under a No Win, no Fee agreement. Click here for information on Conditional Fee Agreements.
How to contact us
You can contact us on 020 72546205 or submit an enquiry on our online enquiry form.